BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Love!


I always wonder,
You always remember,
The talks we had,
The stories we shared,
The giggles we had,
The worries we spared,
You made me laugh,
You took my worries away,
I fell for you,
You fell for me,
Together; we made the bridge,
Of love,
But,
You denied what you said,
You don't feel for me anymore,
Love,
I am still the same,
Who loves to talk to you,
Who loves to listen to your voice,
Who waits for your call,
Who gives you thousands of missed calls,
Who misses you the most,
Who loves to be teased by you,
I am still the same!
Love me or leave me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww ...you made me cry yaar ...sachii muchii .but the poem is awesome ...it is just soo amazing....!!!

Anonymous said...

Aawww.. ):

Farah Mumtaz said...

@ Arrij, Thanks, dear :)...and yeah, it's sad :'(
@ Momal, :(

gone! said...

Awww. It's such a lovely poem! :)

Farah Mumtaz said...

Thank you, Komal :)