I had heard a lot about Las Vegas before especially about gambling, prostitution, drinking and night life....I really wanted to see it. So I got a chance to go to see Vegas with all the exchange students. Travelling for 6 hours made me tired but still I was excited to see each and every scene of Vegas!!! We finally reached Nevada.The hotel was okay...looked great from outside but was just fine from inside...anyway we waited for reservations in the room for like an hour....that was tiring because I couldn't wait to see Vegas.
As soon as we got our rooms, we unpacked our luggage and got ready to experienced Vegas ;)...!!!!
Here are some of the pictures:
and yeah, we had to pass from Casino to go out from many places...casinos were all in the way!!
We are in Paris...wohooo...lol!!
Hope you'll like the pictures :)
14 comments:
Beautiful pictures!!
Now I wanna go to Las Vegas :P
Thanks, Komal :) You should go to Vegas!!!
Farah i am really impressed by your writing skills .The way you write all the things about your feelings .That is a true representation of my friend and i am proud to see that...!!!
waisai ap bohat pyaree lag rahee hain..and you have changed a lot in a good way sweetoo ....love ya hun and miss ya too...!!
i don't know what to say else its just awesome and absolutely amazing,,,breath taking stufff...!!!!!!
luvvvvvvvvv
Arrij
Awwwwwwww.......thanks a lot Arrij :) The pictures were not as good but your comment made them beautiful and I mean it :)
I just simply love you <3!!!!
Muah :)
Hehe.... amazing pics (:
You must have had great fun... And I love m&ms :P It reminds me of 'me' :D
(:
lol @ the wallet wala khola kissa :P
Waiting for the next post of yours... *fingers crossed*
M. M.
(;
*the wallet wala WHOLE kissa
@ Momal...how does m&ms reminds you of yourself? :o
and yeah, keep waiting for my next post :D I'll post it today or tomorrow Inshallah :)
Thanks for the comment, Momal :)
Hmm! I am eager for your next post girl ;)! LOL
I am glad you enjoyed and now I so wanna go to Los Vegas ;)! Hahaha
PS: You look really pretty! :D
@ Maham....LOL...next post means a lot to me but that might be just okay for you guys!!!! Yeah, you should go to Vegas...You know what, it's totally opposite of Utah..LOL...seriously!!!!
and thanks for commenting, dear :)
man...those pics are ugly...
haha... jk... lol
u look pretty... specially in curly hair...
pics are awsome... .
i love em... u look prettier than ur friends...
i love u dear
Awwww.....thank you, thank you thank you, Aizaz bhai :)
nice pictures farah...i like it
some of them are really creative picture.....
u look great..:)
Thanks a lotttttttt :) Your this comment means a lot...you don't even know how much :):):) Thanks again :)
Post a Comment