Okay guys, so here is my video....This video was taken by one of my Tunisian exchange friend when they kept my wallet while I was thinking that I lost it...Rosa finally told me that they have it and I better watch out next time.....I am so careless in money matters!!! I hope you like it and I would love to have comments from you especially on this one ;)
DISABLED BY THE AUTHOR!!!
15 comments:
OMG!
LOL!! :D
Arey yaar you're so sensitive =) but I bet now this moment would be like the best moment ever!!
Yeah :D
I will never forget my that day in Vegas...I am so glad they took video of that :)
Oh boy! If i were you I would have cried my eyes out :P
Thumbs up to them :D
LOL!!!! I was about to cry but thank God, I didn't...thanks for the comment, dear :)
hehehhehhehehehe......!!!!!
See i told ya Farah ....i like your emotional volcanic erruptions ....well you are right Maham ...yai hamree behan kuch zayada hi sensitive hain ...she cried all the way to US ..OM gosh that was soo hard to just make her relax ....!!!!as always my sweet and super extra sensitive friend....!!!
love you sissy.!!!
hahahaha....LOL!!!!
Thank you, thank you...I am in love with ur phrase "Emotional Volcanic Erruptions"...and I kinda agree with this too....and you know what, I am better than before...not THAT much sensitive but still I am!!!! Need to be better :)
LMFAO
farah u are so careless
o well u r so lucky because u got u wallet back but i lose my digital camera in florida....
that is really nice video
Thanks :)
and yeah, I know about your digital camera...I am so sorry for that :(
yaar .......you are soo good as you are ...!!!
i love you hun....!you are the best friend and sister to me....!!!
hugs ...................!!!!
and alot of kisses....!!!
Awwww....same to you, Arrij :)
I can't view the video... *confused*
It says: DISABLED BY THE AUTHOR!!! ):
I'll upload it again for you...and you can see it then :)
and then I can disabled it again as this is not the right place to put the videos on :)
Cheers :)
Yeah... I agree (:
Let me know when you upload it...
But then it's totally upon you... (:
Okay...I will tell you :)
Post a Comment