BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Some quotes that I like :)

-Everyday people ask me, "Are you two going out?" and you don't even realize how painful it is to reply, "No, we are just friends."


-I want a man that when I come up running to him with tears running down my face, the first thing he says is: "Baby, whose ass do I have to kick!!"


-Well behaved women barely make History.


-I forgot a lot of things because he takes up most of the space in my memory ;)


-I think what I need more than anything else in the world is to be told (just once) that a friend doesn't know what they would do without me.


-Welcome to a world; where people talk about eachother and everybody lies and everybody tries to be something they are not and nobody can keep a secret ad friendships that lasted forever were broken...yeah well...it's called LIFE...


-You don't have to be crazy to be my friend, but it sure helps!


-Should I smile because we are friends or cry because that's all we'll ever be.


-And you always said that life is horrible and you had nothing to live for, and that whole time I sat back and waited; hoping that one day, you said it was me..but you never did.


-S0metimes it's right to do what's wrong.


-The future belongs to who believe in the beauty of their dreams.


-How can you be happy when I am dying inside because of you.


-You told me you love me....why did you leave me all alone?

P.S...I hate reading books but I can read a whole book of quotes in a night...it's fun..believe me :D !!!

15 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Friendships and relationships... Thats all i have to say after reading those... :P

Farah Mumtaz said...

Isn't that what we call life?

gone! said...

I love that kicking ass wala quote ;) :P

gone! said...

And, awesome template!!

Americanising Desi said...

i love it all.. the whole ride from north to south, east to west in relationships.

just lovely

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea Farah tht is life but its not defined that way.. But it shud be...

Farah Mumtaz said...

@ Komal...ME TOO....I love that one ;)...sahi mein banda waisa hona chahiye na ;)
and thanks :D

@AD...Thanks a lot...cheers :)

@ Lonely Perverted Soul....I agree!!!!

Farah Mumtaz said...

lol....!!!!
oh GREAT...atleast I know somebody who like reading quote books more than regular ones :D
Cheers :)

Maham Khan said...

LOL!!

NICE ones!

Farah Mumtaz said...

Thanks, Maham :)

Anonymous said...

Where are you? O.O
Komal, Maham and you've disappeared together O.O Is it because of some secret mission? :D

Farah Mumtaz said...

hahahaha....oh yeah, secret mission :P
lol...it's cuz we all came to Pakistan from US and we were in Washington DC so we couldn't find time to get on the computer there :P
I will try to post soon :)
Cheers :)

Haris Gulzar said...

The future belongs to who believe in the beauty of their dreams (Y).

Nice collection.

Farah Mumtaz said...

Thanks Haris...and welcome to my blog :)

Biya said...

Thats what life is all about.. Friends, Luv, joys, some tears.. well written..