I have read it somewhere and I liked it :]
I am not a perfect girl.
My hair doesn't always stay in place &
I spill things a lot. I am pretty clumsy &
sometimes I have a broken heart.
My friend & I always fight &
maybe some days nothing goes right.
but when I think about it & take a step back
I remember how amazing life truly is
& that maybe. just maybe. I like being
imperfect.
17 comments:
I like it too!
"My hair doesn't always stay in place"
That one perfectly suits you =p LOL JK
But I'm glad that you're satisfied the way you are! =)
LOL...I know...that does ;)....the only thing that bugs me are my hair...I hate taking care of curly hair....but idk, why people like them...:S
Thanks for liking plus for dropping by :)
Looking forward to see you in DC ;D
LOL!
I like your hairs too and I like them curly!
I meant k u look good when you straight em but curly hairs look better on you! =D
Ohhh...thank you, hun'!!!
Love ya <3!!!
OYE!!
NICE blog! LOVED it!
OH, SHUKRIYA BOHAT BOHAT JEE[notice my reply in Block letter too..it means a lot of thanks :)]
:D
letters*
Perfect girls are boring. :D
I've read that quote, too... I love it (:
Lovin' you new theme :P
(:
we are all imperfect, lady !
Farah .....meri jani like I said no one is perfect in this world ...being a perfectionist is not allowed here...we should be happy with what we have...!!
GOT it ....!!
i m in love with this girl and i look in the mirror and i find her smiling back all the time :)
@uglyduckling....I HIGHLY AGREE...perfect girls are boring :D:D Cheers :)
@ Momal...glad you loved it :)
Thanks for dropping by :)
@ cavaliere84....Yeah we all are....and I never wanna be perfect....as uglyduckling said, it's boring to be perfect ;):P
Thanks :)
@ Arrij...oh yeah, I have my whole facebook wall with comments about being a perfectionist....no comments accepted from you :P
@ AD...that's cute :)...I like it :D Thanks for the comment :)
Nobody is perfect!!
@ Lonely Perverted Soul...I agree :)....I just found a random piece of writing somewhere so thought to post it here :)
@ cavaliere84, AD and Lonely Perverted Soul....Welcome to my blog :)
It seems like I just read something about me! :S
LOL...!!!
Post a Comment