Nastya (Anastasiya) from Russia is leaving tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock...why is it so that we have to leave the people we love a lot? She has been the sweetest friend here. I don't know but as she is leaving, I am feeling for her a lot more than before. It won't be that much hard to say 'Goodbye' if I know that I am gonna meet her again but there is no possibility of meeting anytime soon :(
It's a point in my life where I am feeling helpless...I can't do anything to stop her...!!!
Tomorrow, I am going to the airport with her at 3:30 am because I want to spend some more time with her...I don't know what am I gonna do....will I be able to see her going away and not seeing her ever in my life :(?
I am helpless....I love you, my Russian...I love you a whole lot :'(Nastya was wearing Pakistani Traditional Clothes on the last day of her stay (today) :(
She really wanted to have this dress from the beginning of the year so I gave this to her as a present :)
She was looking way cute in them :)
My sweetest Russian...No one can take your place :)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
She is leaving her memories behind :(
Posted by Farah Mumtaz at 7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Awww!
She's cute.
But don't worry I hope she's on Face book and you can always contact her there.
Besides now this will give you a chance to travel outside Paku again, I mean you can always go Russia and meet her. =)
Yeah but Maham, that's way hard and I am not gonna meet her anytime soon :'(..
Yeah she is cute :)
Thanks :)
I met nastya and she is awesome believe me ..!!I cried toowhen i said good bye to her .we just stayed in San Fransisco for 4 days but she was soo nice and she was saying ...Farah is soo awesomeand this and that..!!I was happy to see that she loved u that much...!!I love nastya and i feel sad too..but Farah hamee pata nahi tha kai hum kabhi apni zindagi main amreeka dekhain gai ..maghar dekh lo aj hum yaha hain..Allah ji nai insaan kai lia bohat sai surprises rakhee hoee hotai hain...u never know Allah ji can make it posible for u guys to see one another again....!!Insahallah..!!
Love you Farah ...u are awesome hun...!!!
and we all think we can leave our memories behind us but ..really no one can ...!!they grow up with you and cherish you in the times when nothing seems right ...That's why a laugh from e singke memory can make your whole life brighter then ever,,,,,,!!!!
=)
Thanks for such a long comment :P
I know and I am better today :)
you are welcome....!!
anytime maa'dam ....!!
:)
Aaawwww.... it's so hard leaving your good friends )':
I just hope you get to meet her again... and, tat too, quite often...
Best of luck (:
Awww....thanks a lot, Momal :)
Your comments always cheer me up :)
(:
Awww :(
I know how you feel. I hate goodbyes!! :(
Post a Comment