When I was going through the hardest part of my life,
When I needed my family, my friends to be around,
When no one ever figured out that I cried for hours in my room,
When life had become a pain for me,
When I was in love with the Man of my life,
When my "AMMI's" voice made my tears rolled down my cheeks,
When I remained impatient to listen to the giggles of my sisters,
When no one gave me the same warmth I used to feel in my brothers hugs,
YOU WERE THERE WITH ME,
Thats why I consider you as my BEST FRIEND for Life....Love you a lot !
Monday, February 23, 2009
You were there.....(For my Best Friend)
Posted by Farah Mumtaz at 6:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG !!! FM!!! You are truly amazing ! :-)) Hugs and kisses <3
Post a Comment