BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

25 Random Facts about ME !!!!

1. I am a pure cancerian and that explains why I cannot hold my emotions in my heart. I want people to know how much I care about them.
2. I am one of those people who express excessively their love, grief and happiness.
3. You can say that I am a pond of clear water, u can easily figure out whats going inside. I just can't hide anything.
4. I claimed to be a mystery but for some of my friends, I am not.
5. I am not the one who requires years to judge...u can decide on the first meeting whether who wanna be friends with me or not and I hope that no one will choose the latter.
6. Caring, loving and a lot of sharing. I love walking alone duirng night (thats the time when I can think of anything beside my daily routine)....I like eating snacks late at night when I am alone in my room...!
7. My dream is my passion.
8. I can socialize easily according to my friends...!
9. I always love to listen advices and love to give them too ;)
10. Really high tempered...(so don't mess with me)....but there is also a good thing that I don't mind saying sorry at anytime even if its not my fault.
11. I can't bear anything wrong about my friends and can always and always stand for them.
12. I respect myself and I could never ever listen anything against me because I know when I am wrong.
13. When it comes to the movies, I like cheesy love stories but actually I enjoy peoples' company more than the movie...!
14. I am worst at lying and decieving....( and i dont like it...kabhi kabhi tou chalna chahiye na)
15. I always need somebody to share my feelings so that shows that I am kind of dependent on some people in my life.
16. I can't compromise...(thats worst in ME)...If i like something, I want that to be mine..COMPLETELY MINE....and some people thinks its just jealousy but believe me its NOT....but there is only ONE person in my life with whom I think I can share each and everything of my life and thats my best friend...Aimen :)....except her I can't think of any !
17. I hate when people tries to make my voice down...If something is wrong according to me, it will always be wrong. I like direct talks...!
18. I am kind of stubborn....sometimes extremely stubborn and that when people think I am annoying but thats just the way I am...
19. I love to be the CENTER of attention...If I care for someone, I expect the same care in return.
20. I love to cook...but I am just okay at it because I never cooked much but I hope that I'll be better ;)
21. My friends loved one thing about me and they call it "EMOTIONAL VOLCANIC ERRUPTIONS"..haha !
22. I just love sleeping...but doesn't sleep much (don't know why ! )
23. I am crazy about some of the things like....ummm....my hair style, kajal, churiyaan...ahhh, greeting CARDS, long long long emails, cellphones, hand bags, ear rings..(this shows how girly I am..lol ) sometimes for anklet too ;)
24. The thing thats noticeable in me is that I love to talk on phone...I can talk whole night with my loved ones....
25. I like taking pictures all the time but I am not photogenic at all....:(

2 comments:

Maham Khan said...

LOL! You're a real cute person and yes you're wonderful the way you're!!

Farah Mumtaz said...

Shukriya :)