BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scared or Excited ?

I'm scared...only three months are left and I'll be back...It's not like I am not happy that I am going back but I am scared to leave everyone here who became so much dear to me during these six months....maybe I would never ever get a chance to meet them again...would life ever give me a second chance to be with my American friends and family again? My life is full of questions now a days but then someone's just few words "like u" makes me feel overjoyed...but I am also scared for leaving some of my other friends from Pakistan even they will be in the same country...I know everyone is going to be busy as soon as they get back to Pakistan...I know about myself too, it would be way hard to talk to them as much as I do now. Life is getting harder for me to survive in. I am really going to miss all the time....but for now I am excited too for the DC....I hope the time in DC would be the bestEST in my whole life...ahh...I can imagine how much it's going to be fun ! My feelings are all messed up or you would rather say mixed up and this mystery type question can never be solved...all in short, I am feeling like I am gonna miss my friends :( !

0 comments: